- 16 ozs artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 10 ozs chopped frozen spinach (thawed)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 cups romano cheese (grated)
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 5-8 oz chopped water chestnuts
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In a small baking dish, mix together artichoke hearts, spinach, and Romano cheese (1 cup), and garlic
3. Mix in other ingredients with spinach mixture
4. spread in casserole dish, usze remaining cheese on top, cover with foil.
5. Bake until heated through and bubbly, about 25 minutes.